Tuesday, July 28, 2009

She's Here!

Kira Dawn born to Tommy & Dawn on her due date ~ July 28 at 6:50 pm
Weighing in at 8 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long.

Dawn started her labor this morning around 6:00 am - not bad for a first baby!

6 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

She's Beautiful! I was waiting for the news and I am so happy for all of you! Blessing!

Nancy Yoder said...

Amen!! The family just keeps growing. I'm especially excited to have two new great grandkids in one day. See you all soon.

Katy said...

She's so beautiful!

Deb said...

Yay! Congrats- to you both and Dawn and Tommy! She looks perfect!

judy said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty - glad mommy, daddy and Kira are fine. Can't wait to see her!

Alison said...

Congratulations to everyone on Kira's birth! Glad to hear Dawn's doing better now!