Tuesday, February 11, 2014

She's Here

It wasn't necessarily an easy delivery, but she's here:  Grandbaby #10.  And there was a discussion on the spelling of the name, but I think the end result is Kasey Ann Sherf.  She weighed in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 21 inches long.

We had big sister Kira all day Saturday while Dawn was recovering from the c-section.  We read lots of books, saw lots of movies, played with PopPop and ate dinner at Chick-Fil-A. 


We even managed to fit in a trip to the hospital to see Kasey and Dawn.






Dawn came home from the hospital today so we had Kira again while Dawn settled in at home with Kasey.  She was able to get in a nap before we took Kira back home.

We're thankful things turned out as well as they did.  Every time I've seen Kasey, she's been asleep.  She seems like a contented baby.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Precious, precious photos! I'm only sorry I didn't log in to your blog earlier, so I could share in your joy from a distance!

Love, Angie