Andy's mom and dad are at the shore for 3 weeks. It's been beautiful weather so far, but the forecast for yesterday (Saturday) indicated that storms would be rolling in and it would be very windy at the shore. We couldn't decide on whether or not we would take a trip down. After all, I had laundry and grocery shopping to do, it's a day off for me and I just wanted to stay home and putter around the house.
Then Christy called. Their family was down and were we coming? So we dropped everything and drove to the shore for the day. We are so glad we did because the weather was perfect. The sun was shining and there was no wind. So it was a good day to get some vitamin D and play with the grandkids and enjoy C & C.
Laundry and grocery shopping can wait.
By the end of the afternoon, the clouds were rolling in, but we had already enjoyed a beautiful day.







2 comments:
looks lovely!
I'm so glad you got these pictures. I wish we would have remembered to bring our memory card! The kids love looking at your blog though so keep 'em coming. :)
Post a Comment