A bright spot in all this was a dinner date with Dawn and family on Thursday night. I had bought a stromboli by Baker's Boli at a Farmer's Market I had gone to with Dawn about a month ago. It was so delicious and Andy and I enjoyed it so much that I told Dawn if they came over for dinner, I would buy a couple of the strombolis to serve them. How could they resist a free dinner! I also served broccoli soup, a copy cat recipe of Panera Bread.
Tommy had fun playing with my iphone and we all had fun dressing Kira up.
She also likes to play with all Grammy's toys.
Don't they look like they're hatching up some trouble???

I had planned to spend the day with Amy and kids on Saturday but decided I just wasn't feeling up to it. Ricky was away all weekend hunting, and Andy was busy all day Saturday with a Nativity workday. But I was feeling so lethargic and having random coughing fits so I needed to stay close to my bed and avoid contaminating my loved ones. I'm hoping I'm on my way toward feeling better soon.
I guess we're in for a gigantic storm. The sky was red this morning...sailors' warning!
Look at all those wires that could possibly come down and all those trees that could fall on them. Yikes. I really don't want to lose power. But I suppose I'll survive. We are being warned that this is a humdinger of a storm. My flesh and my heart may fail,but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
It should be an adventure!








No comments:
Post a Comment