Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Success at last

I got home from Amy's last night and went back to work today. My desk had about 4 days mail on it and it took a long time to open it all and take care of it. I love being at work, though, so it was ok. This evening I'm trying to get caught up on laundry and get my menu and shopping list ready for the rest of this week. I think I'll have to do some work on Saturday this week, since Friday is a holiday. I don't know how I'll get everything done tomorrow.

Andy has been having fun riding his bike. He found this program online that maps out routes for you to take. He and 3 guys went on a 45 mile ride on Saturday. Tomorrow morning, he and a friend are going out at 6:00 am for another long ride before work.

We bought a bike for me, too, last winter, but I feel too unsteady on it. And because of my osteoporosis, I'm a little nervous about the possibility of a fall. I would not be a happy camper if I fell and really hurt myself. At this stage of my life, I'd better be safe than sorry. So I'll stick to my "safe" exercise routines in the house.

We finally caught one little Mr. Chippy. But there are a lot more of his relatives still around. Yeah! One for us!

2 comments:

Nancy Yoder said...

OK, so you caught the bunny, now give us the exciting details of his demise! I didn't know you have osteoporosis. Are you taking calcium for your bones? Too bad about these old folks!! I laughed when I saw the picture of the bunny. Talk to you later Mother

Anonymous said...

one down too many left to count, right? I love to bike too. Last summer I was out a lot but haven't done it this year yet. I'm still so behind in the gardens.