We finally got some nice weather - nice enough to have our morning coffee on the deck - in our new Americana bistro set.
Finished another puzzle - this one was difficult but fun - African animals included in the overall lion shaped puzzle.
Did some yard work in the cool of the morning yesterday - needed to trim the bushes that hide the air conditioning unit. This hurt me more than it hurt them.
I couldn't resist showing off my mountain laurels. aren't they beautiful?
Got a sheet full of recipes to make in a cup - tried the snickerdoodle cookie - then topped it with ice cream while it was still warm. Yum!
Dawn and Tommy came over today to hang up the gift I was given for Mother's Day - a family birthday wall hanging with everyone's name under their month.
1 comment:
I didn't realize that our extended family has a birthday in every month. Pretty cool! The kids like your lion puzzle. :) Maybe we could borrow it. :)
Post a Comment