She also likes to play outside.

Andy and I are thinking of selling the trailer for our lawn mower because I think we've only used it once in all the years we've owned it. So Andy had it out to take pictures for posting and little Miss Kira thinks she can drive it!

I have her again today because Dawn is having her surgery. I only worked 3 1/2 hours this morning then came home to take care of her. Right now she is taking her nap which is how I can be on the computer. She is quite a talker, repeating everything she hears, as well as coming up with her own stuff. Before nap, she told me she wanted to "watch George." That means she wants to watch Curious George on TV. Well, that's another fairly easy activity for Grammy to do with her.Yesterday, Andy and 3 other guys rode their bikes to the shore. His mom and dad are staying in Ocean City for 3 weeks and for 4 years now, Andy has ridden his bike down while they are on vacation. It's a 72 mile ride. It wasn't a very nice day, overcast and gloomy, but at least it didn't rain while they were riding. I drove a church van down so they wouldn't have to ride their bikes back. We had a lunch of hoagies which they could all afford since they had burned around 4,000 calories.
While eating on the deck of the shore house, this bird sat on a neighboring deck the whole time. No one knew what kind of bird it was. Do any of my bird loving relatives have any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment