Tuesday, March 24, 2009

5th picture in 5th folder

Thanks, Amy, for tagging me.
This picture brings back happy memories.
In January 2007, we took a trip to California. We flew into San Francisco, then drove south along the coast till we got to the Hearst Castle. From there we turned east and drove inland toward Yosemite National Park. Along the coast it had been very pleasant and mild, but inland, it was very cold. The night before we went into the park, the lady who checked us into our hotel suggested we get a tour guide for our tour of the park. We usually like to explore on our own, but decided to take her advice. We were the only ones on the tour, so the first thing our tour guide told us that morning was that he would do whatever we wanted and take us wherever we wanted to go. He was very knowledgeable and interesting and it was a wonderful day.

I am not tagging any others. Anyone reading this may take the initiative (the 5th picture in your 5th folder).

2 comments:

Nancy Yoder said...

I'm not sure I know how to do this but if I can figure it out I will do it. I liked the pic of Yosemite. Good to talk to you last night.

judy said...

What a beautiful, peaceful picture!