Naughty but cuteShe was athletic from the beginning.
She never fell out of her high chair even though she stood up in it A LOT!

2 1/2 years old
She's cute - even without her front teeth!
From cute little girl to beautiful young woman
The verse Andy and I chose for Dawn when she was born (to go along with her name) is 2 Peter 1:19 ~ "And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day DAWNS and the MORNING STAR rises in your hearts."
Dawn has been a shining star in our family. She is beautiful, not only outwardly, but also inwardly. She is an example of 1 Peter 3:3 where Peter tells women their "beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."
Dawn has been a shining star in our family. She is beautiful, not only outwardly, but also inwardly. She is an example of 1 Peter 3:3 where Peter tells women their "beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."
We love you, Dawn, and thank God for you.


3 comments:
I love you scanning out pics. I guess it would be fun if I could do the same. I have so many as I'm sure you do too. You did a great job in honor of Dawn. Sometimes I think I should just quit blogging. You are so much more interesting than I am. Great pics!
I love that gut hanging out in that picture in her high chair. Too cute. :)
Ricky Liked the picture of all of us together and said, "Haha, look at Christy's glasses!"
teehee
Post a Comment