February 11th - Christy's birthday
Mother-Daughter look-a-like shirts
at 3 months
What a happy day it was when Christy joined our family. Why did we name her Christy? Our desire and prayer was that she would become a little Christ - a Christian. The verse we picked for her was John 17:22-23: "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me..." (Christ in you/her)6 months

18 months

4 years old

at graduation with Grandpa & Grandma Yoder
Why do we call her Crusader Christy? Check out this definition of "crusader" and see if it doesn't fit her: a vigorous, concerted action for some cause or idea, or against some abuse. Christy is also very compassionate and caring - a unique combination.
She beautifully displays the love of Christ in raising her family, and it is a joy and privilege to call her our daughter.

18 months

4 years old

at graduation with Grandpa & Grandma Yoder
Why do we call her Crusader Christy? Check out this definition of "crusader" and see if it doesn't fit her: a vigorous, concerted action for some cause or idea, or against some abuse. Christy is also very compassionate and caring - a unique combination.She beautifully displays the love of Christ in raising her family, and it is a joy and privilege to call her our daughter.

4 comments:
Thanks for not posting pictures of me in my glasses that everyone always makes fun of. :)
Thank you for the special tribute.
I love your blog about Christy. I especially liked her 18 month old picture, with her lavendar dress that I smocked for her. I "need" a scanner, so I can do pics from long ago. They are so interesting. Great job.
Crusader Christy is very fitting. That pic of her at 6 months looks like Asher.
I still, somewhere, have pictures of me at Christy's graduation. And I have on bad glasses.
Post a Comment