I made spinach pasta for dinner on Monday night so there would be lots of leftovers. After dinner we packed up, including the leftovers and some cake and other goodies I had.
Andy and Christian, as well as 2 other guys that Christian knew, worked all day on sheetrocking their addition. They were pleased with as much as they got done. There's only a little bit left to do.
Grace & I made sandwiches for lunch
and the guys pretty much ate as they worked.
and the guys pretty much ate as they worked.
I spent the day reading stories to the kids.
In the evening, C & C went out with the Lindsay Tree Removal for their company dinner. Andy & I ate the spinach pasta leftovers with the kids. Then after dinner, Andy wrestled and played with the kids. They love jumping on him, and of course, he loves getting them all wound up!
A good time was had by all! (as well as some work getting done)

2 comments:
Looks like you had fun with the kids! And I like your new background... very valentines-ish :)
Good times! It's great being with the grandkids. I'm looking forward to one more time with Kaelyn & Garin before Mandy goes back to TX.
Post a Comment