Andy and I went to work today, but he did some back and forth from church to house because he had hired someone to frame up for pouring concrete tomorrow on our front porch. A concrete truck is scheduled to come tomorrow to pour the slab.
Are you planning a "meet the new front porch" party when it is finished? It seems like you are always having parties or going to one! I guess I don't run with the right crowd! I really think your front porch will be nice- but then all Andy's projects turn out nice.
1 comment:
Are you planning a "meet the new front porch" party when it is finished? It seems like you are always having parties or going to one! I guess I don't run with the right crowd! I really think your front porch will be nice- but then all Andy's projects turn out nice.
Post a Comment