Does anyone know the name of this perennial? A friend gave it to me several years ago but didn't know the name of it. It likes the shade.
When it started getting hot, I came into the house and cleaned the bathrooms, dusted the furniture, vacuumed and did laundry. I didn't really feel like doing it, but I did manage to get it done.Andy started working on the fron
t porch. We received notice from the township that they needed a little more detail on the tops of the columns for the porch, so Andy took care of that this morning. Because of hearing from the township, we figured it wouldn't be too long now that we would be given the go-ahead for the work. So Andy started demolition on the existing landing of the porch. He took off the wrought iron railing, then dug out the bushes.
His little finger is healing quite nicely. If you're not too squeamish, I'm including a picture of it for you. He did not cut it off, thankfully, basically just chewed up the skin and flesh quite a bit. He went to the doctor again yesterday morning for a check up and was told it was progressing as it should. I think it looks a lot better than it did 5 days ago, although I never did see it when it was first injured.
5 comments:
Yikes! That finger doesn't look attractive to me. I knew you were cleaning your bathrooms, after all it's Tuesday= your day off. I suppose by now you have your nose in a book. Love, Mother
ewww!
ouch!
this is random, but would you post a photo of across the street from you? i was wondering how developed it's gotten in the past ten years.
How dare you do tree work without Christian!
That finger looks like some of my boys' stuff over the years. Glad it's healing well.
Post a Comment