Saturday, June 7, 2008

More of Norway

To answer Christy's question on my last blog - yes, it is a person on the rocks in front of the waterfall. There was Celtic music playing and 2 girls came out and did twirls and routines on the rock - it was pretty tourist-y. The waterfall is pretty impressive, though, isn't it?

Here are more pictures of Norway per Toot's request:












































This last picture is of the Atlantic Ocean looking west. That seemed odd, but we were on the other side of the ocean from the way we are used to looking at it.

3 comments:

Alison said...

how BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Phyl, these photos are absolutely gorgeous. You got some great shots. I didn't realize there was a person in the other photo of the falls. But then I clicked on the photo and it came up really big on my screen. Amazing. Sounds like you had a great time. See you soon!

Katy said...

I really like the picture of you and Dad. That is so cute! I think you are wearing the same thing as in your profile picture that was taken how many years ago? That's funny, huh? I think I see a Christmas card photo though.