On Friday I made zucchini wraps. It was a mixture of grated zucchini with a bunch of spices including chili powder. That recipe was ok, but I don't think I will make it again. It was a little too spicy for our taste, although adding sour cream helped tone it down a little.
Tonight I made zucchini patties. I heated up some tomato sauce to dip them in. That was a tasty meal and pretty simple to make.2 cups grated zucchini
small onion, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 cup mozzarella
2 eggs
1/2 cup flour
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in pan. Mix ingredients together and drop by tablespoon full in hot pan.
I still have some grated zucchini that I need to use up,
then when I got home from work this afternoon, I saw someone had left me some more zucchini.
Looks like we'll be eating zucchini a while longer. I have another recipe I want to try yet: Pineapple zucchini bread. And maybe some stuffed zucchini for dinner tomorrow.
1 comment:
I'm not sure if people are really generous or if they just want to get rid of their zuccini! I think your lemon bread was probably good, but I don't think I would like some of your other things any better than you did.
Post a Comment