Monday, April 12, 2010

In case anyone cares...

Things I love:
(besides God & family)

1. the color RED
2. spring
3. a clean, neat & organized house
4. all my friends
5. routine & quiet evenings at home



Things I hate:

1. the color gray
2. pollen and dust
3. messiness
4. onion grass
5. politics

8 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Phyllis,

I could see most of the things about you being true. Didn't know your dislike of gray though.

I like a clean, neat & organized house too, but I have to stay on top of it to get it/keep it that way.

love, Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Funny your loves are very close to mine, and the hates - the one that really stands out to me is - Onion Grass - GGRRRRR. I dig it out of my beds like a fiend, it's so bad that my neighbor laughs at me over it.

Katy said...

you're so cute :) Onion grass is terrible, blech, hate it!

Christy said...

In case anyone cares?!! That sounds so pathetic!
I actually like onion grass. I like the way it smells anyway. Smells like spring.
Hmmm...guess I won't paint my trim gray. :)
Oh and I love messiness. At least my house looks like I do.

Phyllis said...

Dear Christy,

I don't love messiness, but I love you! How does that work??? I don't think you're very messy.

Love,
Mom

Katy said...

Dearest Mother- I dressed my kids and myself in gray, I didn't clean or dust my house, and I left all the onion grass in my flower beds just for your visit today... so how do you think Obama's doing ;) It was great to see you :)

He and She said...

HEY! Stop being mean to Mom!

Christy said...

I'm sorry. Was I being mean? I didn't mean it that way.