
We took a 2 mile walk, planned meals for our vacation, and just had fun being together. She stayed for dinner. Can anyone guess what I made for her???Then yesterday we had some more little visitors. Amy with her 2 kiddos came down. She has a friend who lives in Ohio, but came east to visit with her family for a week. Amy wanted to see her, so she came down yesterday, stayed all afternoon and overnight, then went to visit her friend today. Chase & Joanna are little charmers and fun to have here. Chase loves to be read to and play with all the little cars and trucks I have in the toy box for him. Joanna follows him around and looks cute.
It was such a hot day, so after the kids' naps, we walked over to a neighbor's to swim in their pool. It pays to be nice to your neighbors, especially the ones who have beautiful pools. Chase didn't want to walk, so Andy carried him, plus the pool toys.



It's not all play with the kids, though. Andy has been continuing his work on the sidewalk. He got the sand in, then bought the pavers and started laying them. It's going to look nice when completed. Doesn't he do lovely work?!

And our solar power is being installed. Electricians were here last week to dig the trench from the panels to the house. I think the panels will be installed soon.
The liriope is blooming. I was given these plants by my sister. They are doing well where I planted them. Thanks, Toot.
6 comments:
Dad does do nice work. Let me guess you made Tuna Ring for Dawn, yuck :) I'm so glad I got to spend time with you guys, Chase kept asking to go back to your house when we were at deb's. He will be excited to see you next week.
Tuna Ring of course!
Andy does do nice work. even when it comes to putting down mulch like he did for me. You are "in your glory" with visits from your girls and your grandkids. That's how I feel, too. There is just no one as nice or welcome as family. Love, Mother
YAY for tuna ring! Mom, congrats on finally joining facebook...I like the pictures!
what is tuna ring?! I'm so surprised that Andy didn't want to borrow my cement form to build the sidewalk - used pavers instead!!! But it will be beautiful. That Andy, he's so handy! How many more projects can he come up with. When is it done? How 'bout a few more window boxes?
Judy,
Check out my blog in Feb.:
http://onwallinpond.blogspot.com/2009/02/tuna-ring.html
for an explanation and recipe
Phyllis
Post a Comment