March 5 ~ Happy birthday, Grace!
To celebrate, Andy and I went up to C & C's on Tuesday, our day off. Andy helped Christian with more work on his addition, cutting tile to finish the flooring. I played with and read to the kiddos.
Christy and I were able to do a little visiting, then I occupied the children, while she made Grace's birthday dinner. We had tomato soup and tuna melts (the recipe from LDH). Because of the special diet, C has her family on right now, we did not have cake for dessert. Christian put candles on a 1/2 gallon of ice cream for Grace. He only put 4 on there, but Grace had a hard time blowing them out. She huffed and puffed, and we all laughed at her good natured effort to blow out candles that wouldn't be blown out!
Christy and I were able to do a little visiting, then I occupied the children, while she made Grace's birthday dinner. We had tomato soup and tuna melts (the recipe from LDH). Because of the special diet, C has her family on right now, we did not have cake for dessert. Christian put candles on a 1/2 gallon of ice cream for Grace. He only put 4 on there, but Grace had a hard time blowing them out. She huffed and puffed, and we all laughed at her good natured effort to blow out candles that wouldn't be blown out!

3 comments:
By the way, in case anyone was wondering, no the ice cream is not on the special diet but it was better than cake AND ice cream :)
Grace looks SO dressed up and cute. Glad you had a great time with the little ones. Did you have trick candles that couldn't be blown out?
so cute! Grace thought it was so neat too, she was telling me all about it the next day, and about how pop-pop put them out with his fingers:)
Post a Comment