Andy was gone all day with the Nativity Workday at church. He had a crew of about 40 men and women helping. He said he was happy with all that was done.


Christian had some tree work to do here in Jersey, so the whole family came down on Friday night and stayed in the upstairs apartment overnight. Then they were here all day. Amy and her 2 kiddos came down on Saturday morning and spent the whole day, as well. So the cousins all had lots of time to play and be together. They all get along well.


I thought this picture was funny with Naomi dressed up in girly dress-up clothes and brandishing a gun!



Tommy & Dawn came over to join us all for dinner. I made chicken bar-b-q pizza with a Caesar's salad, and we had ice cream for dessert.

After dinner we planned details for Thanksgiving dinner and drew names for Christmas. I'm very grateful for the love we share and enjoy as a family. God has blessed us with beautiful grandchildren! Of course, I would be happy with them even if they weren't physically beautiful - that's just icing on the cake!
4 comments:
All the family together - ahhh, great times. It is so much fun to see the little ones all interacting and having a good time. Chicken bbq pizza - yum. I bought one of those from the frozen section, it was pretty good but I bet yours was better. Love the pic of N with her dressups and gun.
Aren't the kidos pictures cute? I have been invited to N.C. for Thanksgiving, so I will get to meet Blake. I will go to Judy's Tuesday before Thanksgiving, then we will travel down on Thursday. I think they plan to come back on Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on our Christmas celebration.
Oops! We will travel on Wednesday.
Thursday is Thanksgiving at Keith and Brandi
wow! the kids are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment