Yesterday Christian was in State College at a tree climbing competition. He took Grace & Aiden with him. So Christy decided to come down to see us with the 3 youngest ones. We're so glad she did. It was wonderful having her here with Patrick, Naomi and Asher. I see lots of wonderful things going on with Patr
ick. What an improvement in the 2 months he has been with the Lindsays. Some of the things he is doing now that he didn't when he first arrived: feeding himself, drinking from a sippy cup, communicating by sign language and all around happy guy. Asher is getting bigger, in fact, he's heavy if you carry him around much. And then Naomi keeps us laughing.Patrick obviously remembered Andy and was pretty attached to him all day. And as you can see, he found the toy box with the police hat.

Today we celebrated Father's Day at Mom and Dad's. We didn't have to go far for that. Andy's brother Jeff with Cindi and Lindsay were here. His brother Dan hurt his back yesterday, so he stayed home, but his wife, Lou Anne and 3 of their boys: Jon, Matt & Jordan were here. Jon also brought Sam to whom he recently became engaged! Congratulations Jon & Sam. Dawn and Tommy were also here. We ate our picnic lunch out on Mom & Dad's patio...I didn't take any pictures. And now the moment is lost. Oh, well.
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how many pictures we take now since we can see them right away and share them with others. I check these blogs every day. It is a great way to keep in touch- sort of. Toot showed me how to add to my blog, now if I can remember! Mother
You'll have to keep the memories in your head I suppose. I hate when that happens though. It sound like you guys had a lot of fun. I had thought it would be nice to drive down and see you yesterday too but I don't think I could have convinced Ricky it was a good idea.
Post a Comment